Emory Shared Collection: A resource sharing service offered to all eligible Georgia Tech patrons through remote requesting in the library catalog as well as an on-site (walk-up) service.
Eligibility: All currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff in good standing at Georgia Tech Library are eligible to use Emory Resource Sharing.
Scope: Printed books (monographs) with the standard loan period
Exceptions include, but are not limited to:
- Reserve materials
- Reference materials or other materials that do not circulate without special permission
- Materials housed in any special Collection
- Bound Materials
- Journal Articles
- Other material that the Emory Library designates as not eligible (popular/leisure fiction, and/or audiovisual materials, etc.)
Physical Emory collections available to Georgia Tech:
- Woodruff/Business – walk up and collections
- Science Commons – walk up and collections
- Music Media – walk-up and collections (books only – no media/equipment)
- Health – walk-up and Library Service Center collections
- Theology – walk-up and Library Service Center collections
Physical Emory collections NOT available to Georgia Tech:
- Stuart A. Rose Manuscript, Archives & Rare Book Library
- Pitts Theology Library
- Oxford College Library
- Hugh F. MacMillan Law Library
- Emory Hospital branches
Loan Period: 120 day loan period for all patrons. Three renewals can be performed by patrons through their library account
Recall Fines: Recall fines for Emory materials will be $2.00 a day for each recalled item. Recall fines apply to all patrons.
- Students - INFODesk
- Faculty and Staff – delivery via Document Delivery (LENDS) to their office/department.
- Delivery to the LSC or Emory campus are options that are available as well
Request books from Emory
Georgia Tech users can request materials from Emory's collection through the library's online catalog.