Want to learn more about the Library’s professional recording spaces? We offer several open house dates in August for you to drop in, ask questions or just check out the equipment.
In October and November we offer a few themed open house dates including demos on multi-track recording and green screen best practices. Attendees are entered in a drawing to win a Tech prize. Don’t miss out!
Registration is encouraged for demo days to ensure a spot, but drop-ins are welcome. Studios are available for Georgia Tech-affiliated members, spaces are available for Georgia Tech students, faculty and staff to reserve.
Bring your Georgia Tech BuzzCard.
- Thursday, Aug. 26: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 31 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 22 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 19 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Produce a pro Podcast in the Library’s Audio Studio.
- Thursday, Oct. 28 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Record your next album in the Library’s Audio Studio.
- Tuesday, Nov. 9 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.: “Green Screen” your video project in the Library’s Video Studio.