Interested in working at the Georgia Tech Library? An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution.
No staff openings at this time.
Fill out the Library Student Employment Application
- Your application will be distributed to various departments within the Library based on the need for student assistants.
- We will contact you if we have a suitable employment opportunity.
- Scheduled hours vary by department; weekend or evening hours may be required.
- In some departments, students are asked to work during semester breaks.
Duties may include:
- Shelving and retrieval of materials.
- Use of the Library's online catalog system for circulation of materials.
- Photocopying of articles from journals and magazines.
Qualifications: Basic typing skills are preferred; attention to detail is required; excellent customer service skills are essential.