Join us for an online workshop to learn how to leverage IP, from examining the technology landscape to uncovering areas of untapped potential. Using the AI-based semantic search and intelligence platform, InnovationQ Plus increases your confidence in searching for IP, understanding the landscape, and identifying ways to monetize ideas.
Led by Megan Scroggin, expert from IP.com, this workshop is designed for inventors, engineers, researchers and innovators looking for best practices in:
- Identifying strategic partners or potential competitors
- Searching for existing technologies and patent documents
- Searching non-patent literature along with global patent databases
- Managing patent portfolios in order to prioritize research investments
- Identifying competitive positioning and determine litigation strategies
- Making important business decisions around competitive intelligence
Facilitated by the Georgia Tech Library, this workshop is ideal for Georgia Tech students, researchers, faculty and staff. All are welcome. Please click on the button on this page to register online.
1-2 p.m. - Experts led workshop
1-2:30 p.m. - Q&A
For more information about this webinar, please email: email@example.com