Subject Librarians are available to work with Georgia Tech instructors to provide personalized library instruction for their courses. Library instruction sessions can be tailored to the specific information needs of the class and will help students learn to find and use information through the Georgia Tech Library, as well as how to evaluate the information they find.
Our subject specialists can support your teaching in many ways. They can:
- meet with your students in your classroom for a personalized research demonstration or meet your students in the Library’s electronic classroom for hands-on customized research instruction
- provide general library orientations for your students
- assist in developing research assignments to improve research skills
- create research guides to support an assignment or course.
Our subject specialists can support your research. They can:
- Schedule individual research consultations to provide research advice and guidance
- Provide individual training on selecting and using databases, conducting literature reviews, setting up search alerts, and finding data or documents related to your research.