Schools Served as Subject Librarian
Research Support Services
- Assistance in researching topics for theses, papers and projects, identifying new sources for funds and grants, etc.
- Identification and verification of where a publication is being cited and by whom.
Teaching and Other Services
- Instruction and demonstrations for individual, groups, or classes on using GTEL®, including customized classes on finding information geared to specific classes or assignments.
- Consultation with faculty in structuring successful library assignments.
- Consultation concerning recommendations for purchase of library materials.
Bruce Henson & Kathy Gillespie Tomajko, Electronic Reference Services: Opportunities and Challenges in Journal of Educational Media and Library Science 38 (December 2000), pp. 113-121.
Tomajko, Kathy and Zimmerman, Julia. "The Electronic Library and Document Delivery: New Options." In Information Access : Unleashing the Power! : University System Annual Computing Conference Proceedings. Athens, Ga : Office of Information Technology, Board of Regents, University System of Georgia, 1992, pp. 150-156.
Tomajko, Kathy G. and Drake, Miriam A. "The Journal, Scholarly Communication and the Future," in The Serials Librarian, v. 10, nos.1/2 Fall 1985/Winter 1985/86, pp. 289-298.
- American Library Association; ACRL Division and RUSA Division
- Special Libraries Association ; Georgia Chapter and Library Management Division
Master of Librarianship Science in Library & Information
Science :: 1979
Bachelor of Science in Education :: 1970
Bowling Green State University