Schools Served as Subject Librarian
Research Support Services
- Assistance in researching topics for theses and dissertations, papers and projects, research grants, course web pages and class assignments, etc., especially in the areas of Industrial and System Engineering and Mathematics.
- Database selection and searching techniques assistance.
- Identification and verification of where a publication is being cited and by whom.
- Research and reference assistance by appointment, e-mail, phone, and fax.
Teaching and Other Services
- Instruction and demonstrations for individuals, groups, or classes on using the the GT Catalog (GIL), GALILEO, and over 200 databases.
- Customized instruction sessions on finding information geared to specific classes or assignments.
- Consultation with faculty in structuring successful library assignments.
- Formal orientations for new faculty and graduate students.
- Seminars as scheduled by faculty.
- Consultation concerning recommendations for purchase of library materials including books, journals, databases or other information resources.
- American Library Association; ACRL Division: STS Section, I_S Section; Library Instruction Roundtable, NMRT
- Georgia Library Association
Masters of Library Science :: 2004
Southern Connecticut State University
Masters of Actuarial Science :: 1992
Georgia State University
Bachelor of Arts in Math and Spanish :: 1983