Graduate Student Community Breakout Room
Policies | FAQs
- Rooms may only be used by currently enrolled GT graduate students.
- Library breakout rooms are only available for academic/scholarly activities. Student organization meetings are not permitted.
- Graduate students can reserve up to 2 hours per reservation for study space, not exceeding 4 hours per day.
- Graduate student breakout rooms may be reserved up to 4 sessions (8 hours) per week.
- Graduate student breakout rooms may be reserved up to 7 days in advance.
- Problems with the technology in the AV-equipped rooms can be reported 24 hours per day to the OIT Classroom Support by calling 404-894-4669.
- Users are requested to leave the room in a clean, orderly condition upon leaving.
About this space
- Instant Reserve
- Group/conference Tables
- Movable Furniture
- Graduate Students Only
- Breakout Room
- Laptop Connection
- LCD Screens