Want to reserve a room?
Log In – GT account Username & Password
Click on Reservations
Lead time for reservations:
- Rehearsal Rooms can be booked up to 2 weeks in advance. Rehearsal rooms are: 441, 443, 448, 450 and Library Rehearsal Studio (Room 109).
- Instant Reservation/Study Rooms can be reserved up to 48 hours in advance. Instant Reservation rooms are: 242, 244, 246, 315, 317, 342, 344, 421, 445, 455, 572A, 572B, 572C, and 572D.
- All Clough Commons spaces are reserved solely for academic use and study, including scholarly lectures and other spoken word events, tutoring, group study, presentation rehearsals, and VIP galas and reception. Student Groups, non- academic meetings, and social events are encouraged to use the Student Center for event/meeting space.
- Rehearsal rooms are intended for rehearsing, class presentations, job interviews, and similar activities.
- Students may request only one room per day for 2 hours maximum.
- Clough Commons Classrooms and Rehearsal Rooms require staff approval. After requesting a room, someone will respond to your inquiry within 3 business days. Please plan ahead.
- If you no longer need the space you have reserved, please cancel so that others can use it.
- No food or drink is permitted in Rehearsal Rooms.
- Reservation contact will be held responsible for the room during the hours booked.
- Please remove all trash and papers from the room upon departure.
- Please Note: Clough Commons is monitored by video surveillance 24 hours a day. Enforced by the Dean of Students.